Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair-pulling mokeys, Wild Jaguar, and talking birds...

For the past couple of days i have been hanging out on the mainland with Taylor, Heather, and My Mom on a resort called "Banana Bank Lodge", it was in the middle of nowhere, in the jungle. They had a HUGE swimming pool, a horse ranch, 2 spider monkeys, many birds that liked to say "hello" alot(mostly parrots), ab baby crocodile, a deer,and a jaguar. It was like a miniture zoo. we had lots of fun, we met many new people. I made friends with a someone named Chris my age. He moved here from Connecticut 1 year ago. My Mom is friends with His Mom, Debra. My Mom and the rest of them got to come to the resort a day earlier than me because the day we were leaving to go we were in a big rush and my backpack with all of my clothes unfortunently fell off the golf cart on our way, but luckily i got to fly over the next day with Francis. At the resort Taylor, Chris and I went horseback riding in the rainforest, boy was that fun!We all had a blast and hopefully we will be able to go back to Banana Bank soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment