Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trivia Night

Today my mom and i went out to eat for lunch at a small reteraunt, I cannot remember the name of it but it was very good. I had stew chicken and fresh watermelon juice. Later on my mom had to go out so Laurie and I went to Trivia night at a resort on the island. It was alot of fun I ate some chicken for dinner there and it was delicious. When the game started we were losing bigtime but after a while we made it up to third place. Last round we were tied in 2nd the we ended up losing. The winning team got 50$ towards drinks at the bar. After trivia I got a virgin Pina colada, my favourite! It was the second one I've had on the island and it was very good. I will keep posting blogs throughout my trip and will keep everybody updated, Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment