Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hanging with Alexis...

Today was a fun day, I went into town on the golf cart with my mom and Laurie, we had breakfast at Estls. It was great. Later on we saw Alexis. He is someone my age that my mom knows pretty well so while my mom ran some errands I decided to hang out with Alexis on the beach. He works for his mother because he speaks English well and he makes communication easier with the customers. He makes and sells bracelets, anklets, wooden decorations, necklaces, etc... Early in the day around 1:00 he asked me if I wanted to make a anklet so I took the offer and we made one together. After we did this we went to the dock and played on a surfboard that he found on the beach I was fully dressed but I didn't care that much if I fell in because I was wearing board shorts which dry quickly. I ended up going in knee deep and within 20 minutes I was dry. Around 3:00 Alexis and I went snorkeling at Ramons dock, We saw hundreds of fish and I saw one stingray on my way out. We were going to go fishing but we didn't have time today so we just are going to go tomorrow. That was it for today. I will have more to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment